Vendakkai Mor kuzhambu recipe with step-by-step footage. Yogurt okra curry which is made with okra, yogurt and coconut.
I’ve a buddy who’s a iyengar. She used to deliver this curry with a beautiful potato roast and do I want to present any explanations for this combo. It tasted superior. I believe everyone seems to be conscious of iyengar recipes. They make every of their meals totally different from us.It all the time style distinctive. I undoubtedly need to publish this recipe in my weblog. Her mother was so type sufficient to present me her recipe. As quickly as I obtained the recipe in hand I made it.
AActually I made an enormous batch which was sufficient for my perimma’s household in addition to ours. We additionally gave some to my neighbours home. I would like you all to present this a strive. I would like give a tiny tip which she gave me. This mor kulambu style manner higher the following day. So hope you’ll do that and inform me the way it got here.
Substances for Vendakkai Mor kuzhambu
- Vendakkai / Ladysfinger / Okra-15 lower into items
- Turmeric powder / Mangal podi-1 tsp
- Coconut oil-2 tblspn
- Thayir / Thick Unsour Curd / Yogurt -1 cup
- Salt to style
- Toor Dal / Tuvaram paruppu-2 tsp
- Urad Dal / Ulundam Paruppu-1 tsp
- Channa Dal / Kadala Paruppu-1 tsp
- Coconut-1 cup
- Inexperienced chillies-3
- Coconut oil-1 tblspn
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds / Jeerakam-1 tsp
- Curry leaves -1 spring
The way to Make Vendakkai Mor kuzhambu recipe
- Soak all three dals for no less than 15 minutes. Now take the dals within the blender and add in coconut and inexperienced chillies and make right into a high quality paste. Set this apart for a second.
- Now warmth 2 tblspn of oil in a pan. Add in ladysfinger in it. Fry this for five minutes.
- Add in turmeric powder and blend properly. Pour in water and let it come to a boil.
- Add within the floor masala and blend properly. Simmer this for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and blend properly. Swap off the flame and let it cool a bit.
- Now pour in curd and blend properly.
- Make seasoning warmth oil and crackling mustard, cumin and curry leaves.
- Pour this over the gravy and blend properly.
- Serve sizzling with rice.
Vendakkai Mor Kuzhambu Recipe
Vendakkai Mor kuzhambu recipe with step-by-step footage. Yogurt women finger curry which is made with okra, yogurt and coconut.
Vendakkai Mor Kuzhambu Recipe
Quantity Per Serving (1 servings)
Energy from Fats 99
% Day by day Worth*
Saturated Fats 10g63%
Polyunsaturated Fats 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fats 1g
Vitamin A 13IU0%
Vitamin C 10mg12%
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Stop your display from going darkish
When you have any questions not lined on this publish and when you need assistance, depart me a remark or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll assist as quickly as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Vendakkai Mor kuzhambu recipe step-by-step footage
|Take all of your elements(I forgot so as to add turmeric powder on this checklist)|
|soak all of your dals|
|take it in a blender|
|add in coconut|
|and inexperienced chillies|
|make right into a high quality paste|
|take okra in a colander and wash properly|
|lower off the highest heads|
|lower it into items|
|add in okra and fry|
|fry for couple of minutes|
|add in turmeric powder|
|and a few water|
|cowl and cook dinner|
|till the okra is cooked|
|add within the floor masala|
|season with salt|
|simmer it for some time|
|all completed..change off the flame|
|let it cool a bit earlier than including curd|
|Pour it over the curry|
|does that look stunning|