Poha Sundal Recipe with Step by Step photos. Aval Sundal or Poha Sundal is made with poha, chickpeas that are seasoned with spices and coconut.
It is a number of sundal or upma which i made yesterday for navrathri and supplied as prasadam to lord. You may make this and function breakfast too.
Components for Poha Sundal
- Poha / Aval – 3 cups
- Cooked Chana (chickpeas) – 1 cup
- Water – ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Salt to style
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tblspn
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Dry Pink Chilli – 2 damaged
- Inexperienced Chilli – 1 chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi a pinch
- Coconut – ½ cup grated
Hope you’ll give this a attempt to let me know the way it seems for you..
Find out how to Make Aval Sundal
- Take poha in a bowl, Add in water and blend effectively. Let it sit for five minutes.Add salt and turmeric to it and blend effectively.
- Warmth oil in a pan, crackle all seasoning from mustard until asafoetida and let it sizzle.
- Add in channa and toss effectively.
- Add poha and toss effectively.
- Garnish with coconut and blend effectively.
When you have any questions not coated on this put up and in the event you need assistance, go away me a remark or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll assist as quickly as I can.
Comply with me on Instagram, Fb,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for extra Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Poha Sundal Recipe | Aval Sundal Recipe
Poha Sundal Recipe with Step by Step photos. Aval Sundal or Poha Sundal is made with poha, chickpeas that are seasone dwith spices and coconut.
Forestall your display screen from going darkish
Poha Sundal Step by Step
|Take poha in a bowl|