DISCLAIMER: Info and opinions reproduced within the articles are those of these stating them and it’s their very own accountability. Publication in The European Occasions doesn’t robotically means endorsement of the view, however the appropriate to precise it.
Italy is a multicultural and multi-religious nation. Through the years each the quantity and the
visibility of non secular organizations current on the nationwide territory have grown exponentially.
This occasion will happen tomorrow jun twenty first 13:30h to fifteen:30, at Plesso Belmeloro, By way of Andreatta, 8 | Aula N, in Bologna, as a part of the a whole bunch of conferences organized by the European Academy of Faith.
Chair: Antonio Fuccillo (Università della Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”)
- Germana Carobene (Università di Napoli Federico II), Reflections on the brand new spiritual actions in Italy
- Fabrizio D’Agostino (C.S.I.), Church of Scienntology and the Italian authorized system
- Gianfranco Macrì (Università di Salerno), A brand new governance of non secular freedom in Italy is required
- Guido Morisco (Comunità bahá’í d’Italia), Italian Baha’í Group within the Italian authorized context
- Giancarlo Anello (Università di Parma), Defining Faith(s) by Authorized Phrases: A View from the Japanese World
- Vincenzo Di Ieso (Chiesa Taoista d’Italia), Enculturation of Spiritual Id: Dialogue between Religion and State
Due to this fact it’s vital to order an accurate authorized remedy, not solely to non secular denominations with well-established socio-anthropological traditions, but in addition in favor of just lately established spiritual actions.
Therefore the necessity to reverse the angle of remark, enhancing the perspective, beliefs and values of the spiritual actors concerned in the newest institutionalization processes within the Italian authorized system in an emic perspective.
The panel assuming this specific perspective of study, will due to this fact host a multi-voiced dialogue between representatives of non secular teams and jurists with regards to organizational autonomy and the modalities for regulating relations between the State and spiritual confessions.