They had been going to dub him their “Mammal Of The 12 months,” however then got here the assault on Pearl Harbor, and they also subbed in FDR on the final second.
4. Garfield has an formally licensed Eurodance album.
Regardless of the album that includes Garfield on the quilt, the songs had completely nothing to do with Garfield, but it surely did have songs about getting excessive and having intercourse.
5. The Bee Gees went on House Ghost, and it ended poorly.
6. Within the ’70s, the federal government made cartoons to show children the metric system.
These “Metric Marvels” PSAs had been in the end for naught. The ’80s rolled round, the federal government dropped the push to go metric, and People went again to utilizing cubits and handbreadths.
7. A clip of Porky Pig swearing was saved hidden for 60 years.
Warner Bros. made it as a gag so as to add to a reel of live-action outtakes in 1940, and folks handed tapes round furtively for years, however then the corporate lastly formally launched it on DVD.
8. A Mickey Mouse cartoon was interrupted by World Struggle II.
BBC tv went off the air for seven years, so the navy may commandeer its transmission antenna,. Then when the station got here again, it instantly performed the identical Mickey cartoon from proper earlier than the break.