The NINE relationship crimson flags each lady must know: Professional reveals warning indicators of controlling behaviour – from selecting what you put on to deciding who you need to be pals with
- Jacob Lucas, 30, from Wiltshire, has shared his listing of crimson flags in relationships
- The skilled courting coach is aware of all there may be to know within the area of courting
- He shared his listing of issues a girl ought to by no means let their boyfriend do in a video
- Together with liking different girls’s attractive photos on social media, saying it is crimson flag
- The clips amassed a mixed 6.5 MILLION views for his candid warnings
Knowledgeable courting coach has shared his listing of crimson flags girls must be careful for in a relationship in a sequence of viral TikTok movies.
Jacob Lucas, 30, from Westbury, Wiltshire, defined seemingly innocuous behaviours can truly be main warning indicators.
In a sequence of three movies, which have amassed extra then 6million views, Jacob shared the 9 crimson flags girls must recognise, from a boyfriend who tries to decide on what a girl wears to having opinions on her friendship group.
The courting coach makes a residing out of serving to folks of their relationships and he is aware of all there may be to know within the area of courting
Figuring out the three largest crimson flags, he mentioned the primary centres round garments: ‘Males do that due to insecurities and controlling behaviours. They attempt to mission their very own feelings onto the connection which impacts the ladies.
The NINE crimson flags each lady must know
1. He tells you what you may or can’t put on
2. He tells you who you may or can’t have as pals
3. He ought to by no means tells you that he finds one other lady extra enticing than you
4. He tells you what you spend your cash on
5. He tries to regulate your consuming habits and has opinions in your weight
6. He tries to let you know when you may or can’t exit
7. He likes different girls’s thirst traps on social media
8. He nonetheless speaks to his ex-girlfriend
9. He says ‘you are fortunate I am even with you, I may very well be with any lady I needed’.=
‘Some males attempt to management what girls put on as a result of they get insecure that different males will take a look at their companion.
‘This then begins controlling behaviours within the relationship that may rapidly snowball and leak into different areas of the connection.
‘These males must work on their very own self esteem and permit the lady to put on no matter makes her joyful. What a girl wears could make her really feel extra assured and joyful about herself and her companion ought to assist this.’
The second includes exerting management over her consuming habits: ‘This controlling behaviour could be very harmful.
‘It may possibly make the lady really feel very self aware and this could result in consuming issues and physique dysmorphia.
‘Sadly there are numerous males on the market who do that and any lady who finds herself with such a companion wants to depart them earlier than it turns into much more abusive.’
His third and ultimate main crimson flag was controlling who a girlfriend ought to and should not have as pals.
He mentioned: ‘Abusive companions will do that as a result of they wish to isolate their companions so they do not have a assist community.
‘This is quite common amongst abusive companions. It begins off by them planting doubts about sure pals.
‘Then earlier than it’s too late they’ve remoted them from all their pals making the sufferer co-dependent upon the abuser.
‘It is a very unhappy and exhausting place for anybody to be in and if anybody sees this behaviour exhibited in the direction of them they should take away themselves from that relationship.’
His listing, comprising of three elements, went viral on TikTok after numerous customers agreed with him and the clips amassed a mixed 6.5 MILLION views for his candid warnings to girls
In one other video he lists three issues ‘you must by no means let your boyfriend say to you’, he mentioned he needed to lift consciousness so girls know to determine these detrimental behaviours from males
Many rushed to remark in settlement – who had sadly been victims of the behaviours Jacob listed.
One TikTok person commented: ‘When your ex did all three.’
One other mentioned: ‘Want I had identified this at 16. So true.’
A 3rd added: ‘The quantity of crimson flags I missed with my now ex! everybody you mentioned he did.’
Jacob added: ‘The movies went viral and received an awesome response with many ladies figuring out with these behaviours in current and former relationships and regarding how exhausting these conditions are and have been.
‘Additionally those that have eliminated themselves from the conditions have mentioned how a lot reduction they felt as soon as they’ve left these abusive relationships.’
Many rushed to remark in settlement – who had sadly been victims of the behaviours Jacob listed