Ex-WWE star Eva Maria is hospitalized after going into ‘anaphylactic shock’ when she suffered extreme fireplace ant bites whereas engaged on her new farm
- Eva Marie posted a video to her TikTok over the weekend of an emergency room
- Former WWE-star was hospitalized after experiencing ‘anaphylactic shock’
- A minority of individuals have life-threatening allergic reactions to fireplace ant stings
Former WWE star Eva Marie was hospitalized after experiencing an allergic response to fireplace ant bites over Labor Day weekend whereas on her farm, she has revealed on social media.
A video posted to her TikTok reveals Marie in an emergency room, the place she says she was admitted for ‘anaphylactic shock’.
‘When you have got a large allergic response to FIRE ANTS and find yourself within the ER,’ learn the caption, with footage displaying pink welts and blotches operating up and down her legs and arms.
Eva Marie, 37, signed with WWE in 2013 and later appeared at WrestleMania XXX
She is a health mannequin and transfer star, showing in such movies as ‘Exhausting Kill’ and ‘Phoenix’
Marie is pictured posing in lounge put on on the airport. A tiny minority of individuals have life-threatening allergic reactions to fireplace ant stings, requiring emergency medical therapy
She seemed to be hooked as much as an IV whereas laid down on the medical mattress of the hospital, in a semi-conscious state.
‘I like you guys I’m good now this was final week on Labor Day,’ which fell on September 5, she wrote within the feedback part of the video. ‘However all is properly now.’
Marie, 37, signed with WWE in 2013 and later appeared at WrestleMania XXX.
She stayed with WWE till 2017, returned in 2020 for an additional stint earlier than she was let go.
Rapidly changing into a film star, she received roles in ‘Exhausting Kill’ and ‘Phoenix’, in addition to the TV reveals ‘Paradise Metropolis’ and ‘American Ninja Warriors Junior’.
Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening allergic response which may trigger the particular person effected problem swallowing and respiratory.
Hearth ants typically don’t take away vegetation from the realm round their mounds and might be arduous to see.
Their mounds are additionally normally flat and might be stepped on unintentionally.
‘They’re so dangerous right here in Texas I had swollen foot for days,’ mentioned one commenter on TikTok responding to the video.
A small minority of individuals are allergic to their stings, with most sufferers solely discovering out as soon as they’re bitten and require emergency medical consideration.
Hearth ants are sometimes discovered within the south of the US, from Florida to Texas, in line with the American Academy of Allergy, Bronchial asthma & Immunology.