Singer and rapper Aaron Carter by chance drowned in his bathtub resulting from sedatives he’d taken and fuel utilized in spray cleaners he had inhaled, a coroner’s report has confirmed.
arter, the youthful brother of the Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter, was discovered submerged and lifeless at age 34 within the bathtub of his dwelling in Lancaster, California, on November 5 final yr
His loss of life has been dominated an accident in a report by the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner.
The sedative alprazolam, usually offered below the model identify Xanax, was present in his system, as was the compressed fuel difluoroethane, which the report says is “a fuel generally used as a propellant in air spray cleaners,” which “can induce emotions of euphoria when inhaled”.
The 2 substances made him incapacitated within the tub, and prompted the drowning, the report mentioned.
The post-mortem was carried out the day after Carter’s loss of life, however the outcomes have been withheld for toxicology assessments, which frequently take months.